Interns: Competent Candidates may apply
Junior Developer: 3
Mid level Developer: 5
Senior Developer: 2
– Education: As long as you are good in software engineering, you qualify for applying whether or not you have a college degree.
– Punctual and have good work ethics.
– Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
– Quick learner able to pick evolving technologies.
REQUIREMENTS (Not applicable for Interns):
– 1+ years experience in Ruby on Rails development.
– Proficient in both frontend and backend development.
– Serious about code quality and have high regards for testing, documentation and maintainable code.
– Able to prioritize tasks.
– Work (rarely) across multiple projects.
– Work proactively with minimal supervision.
Work on Ruby on Rails project either in a team or individually.
– Free lunch, snacks and beverages
– Health insurance
– Work from home arrangements (conditionally)
– 40 hrs per week, 9am-6pm, Monday – Friday